20 March 2012

March showers bring April showers

The Weepies have a song called "I Was Made For Sunny Days" that has become my anthem for the past year. The first few lines of the song are:
I went to the marketthough it was threatening rainI was late to the stationso I missed that trainand the streets filled with umbrellasand we all looked the samebut I'm the one who's waiting'til the sun comes out again


I live in an area where the weather can change at any moment and umbrellas and rain boots are staples in every woman's wardrobe. The one thing I like most about shopping for rain gear is finding an umbrella that is reliable, but also pretty to carry around. 




I came across the Brelli brand after searching around for a new umbrella. I was surprised to find that the brand's umbrellas are designed to withstand high wind and rain, but are also 100% biodegradable. Even if the former turns out to not be true, stylistically the umbrellas make for interesting pieces of art to display around the house.






No comments: