How you choose to have your wedding says a lot about you, and thru time, traditions and customs for tying the knot have certainly changed.
- Bridesmaids and groomsman wearing vintage-inspired frocks and suits.
- Decorations and refreshments that are whimsical and of course organic.
- A Victoria is sweet and hi fi approved, or perhaps a sweet traveling tambourine and guitar band.
- Cupcake sign to the sweet heart-shaped cutout passage.
- Sunflowers are in season, and you can’t get any better than a big old sunflower can you?
Lastly, a barn.