09 April 2012

Organix for the Head and Body



As someone who cares very much about what kind of ingredients are in hair products and how they are tested, I am happy to say that the Organix line is both a mental and physical savior. Not only are these products comprised of gentle ingredients that leave my hair feeling and looking fantastic, the scents of the shampoos and conditioners are natural and invigorating and none of the products are tested on animals. Organix has a vast range of scents, but I particularly love the teatree mint scent and always look forward to using it in the morning.

Recently I found out that Organix also has a teatree peppermint body wash, which left me tickled.




I can't decide if using all teatree mint products would be overkill, but I think I can at least switch off during the week and still leave the house feeling and smelling like a goddess.

No comments: